Temporary Weekend Vacancy – Unit 4 The Valley Evesham
Experience in fashion preferred and a keen eye for fashion is required. Experience in retail is advantageous.
Duties include but are not limited to customer service, housekeeping, deliveries, stock control and administration.
Flexibility with working hours is essential. This post is for weekends only and is for 4 hours a week. Strong customer service skills and a passion for sales is essential.
Application forms available instore.
Jane Plum Interiors
Retail Store Manager Vacancy- Full Time
Jane Plum Interiors are looking for an experiencedRetail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our NEW store OPENING SOON. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
· Organise all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
· Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
· Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
· Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
· Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
· Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
· Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
· Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
· Analyse sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
· Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
· Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
· Knowledge of retail management best practices
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizing and leadership skills
· Commercial awareness
· A keen interest in Home Interiors
Apply in writing by sending a CV together with a covering letter to the following email address:
Klass – Ladies Fashion store
Temporary part time Sales Assistant to cover staff training, holidays etc.
Must be flexible and able to work weekends.
The hours will be varied, depending on the cover needed on a week to week basis.
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter to Klass, Unit 2, The Valley, Evesham,
For further details please telephone the store direct on 01386 761653
Senior Sales Assistantto join our team at the Evesham store. Previous experience in a retail store is essential.
30 hours per week and competitive pay and benefits!
Do you have a passion for retail and get a buzz from providing a fantastic customer experience?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
In this role you will -
Sell a range of excellent products to meet customers individual needs
Deliver a first class customer service experience to every customer
Show a warm personality and genuine enthusiasm for our products
Take pride in making sure the store always looks amazing when processing deliveries and replenishing stock quickly
Support your colleagues to ensure a great environment is created to work in
In return, you'll have access to some great benefits including;
Monthly bonus based on store performance!
Great monthly and annual awards to recognise individual and store achievements
Structured development scheme
Holiday pay based on average hours worked
Long Service Awards including meals and trips away as well as extra holiday!
28 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Hols & pro-rated for weekly hours)