The Garden Centre here at The Valley are looking for a full time plant area assistant until the end of August 2018.
Relevant experience in a similar role would be useful although not essential. Monday – Friday hours.
For further information, please ask to speak to Andrew Knowles, Store Manager.
Retail Store Manager Vacancy
Jane Plum Interiors are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to oversee the daily operations of our NEW store OPENING SOON. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a store manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
· Organise all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
· Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
· Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
· Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
· Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
· Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
· Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
· Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
· Analyse sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
· Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
· Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
· Knowledge of retail management best practices
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizing and leadership skills
· Commercial awareness
· A keen interest in Home Interiors
Apply in writing by sending a CV together with a covering letter to the following email address:
We require a temporary, part time Sales Assistant to cover staff training, holidays etc.
Must be flexible and able to work weekends.
The hours will be varied, depending on the cover needed on a week to week basis.
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter to Klass, Unit 2, The Valley, Evesham,
For further details please telephone the store direct on 01386 761653