Booking Line Now Open
Every weekend from 30th November to 22nd, 23rd & 24th December.
Take the 1 1/4 mile steam train ride around the Country Park, on your journey remember to "Count Santa's Missing Presents". When you arrive at Evesham Vale Station tell the guard how many you have found, and children will receive a small treat.
On your return to Twyford Station, adults can enjoy seasonal refreshments including a locally made mince pie and warm spiced apple drink, Children have a biscuit and a squash whilst waiting to meet Santa.
Santa and his Elves will meet you in his Festive Log Cabin, where your children will receive their present, there will be plenty of opportunities for photos with Santa and the Elves.
Trains run every 30 minutes from 10.30 until 4.00pm
Children (2-15) £8.00
Children Under 2 £5.00 (including visit to Santa & present)
Booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. To book, please visit www.evlr.co.uk/christmas.html
Please read the booking conditions carefully.
1. There are no toilet facilities at the Railway, the nearest toilets are in the shopping area (5 minutes walk)
2. Due to limited space on our Christmas Trains we ask that Buggies / Pushchairs are left on the Platform
3. Wheelchair users must advise of their needs at the point of booking.
4. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your train departure time.
5. The whole experience will be @ 45 minutes depending on queue length.
6. This is a mainly outdoor event.
Conditions of Us
1. The Santa Specials are a non refundable event.
2. Amendments of your pre-booked tickets will be considered depending upon circumstances.
3. The Evesham Vale Light Railway does not guarantee that trains will depart or arrive at a particular time and will not be held liable for any delay to the service or any inconvenience this may cause.
4. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cancel your train, we will reschedule or refund the monies paid by you, including the booking fee. We will NOT be liable for any other costs.
5. You must travel on the date and at the train time you have booked. If you fail to arrive in time for the departure of your train, we will try to allocate seats on a later train.
6. If you are unable to travel to the EVLR as a result of severe weather we DO NOT guarantee either a refund or replacement tickets.